sp asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

has anyone increased height by doing stretching exercise after 18...?

i just turned 18 and i am 5'1. i wanted to increase my height atleast by 2-3 inches. when i searched on google, there are many sites that claim i can increase height by doing stretching exercise. so was just wondering has anyone tried it....?

• Favorite Answer

Yes it worked for me, but if i would have focussed on diet as well, results could have been better

Here you go, I prefer people I train keep me updated of their progress and update me once they succeed and tell what worked and what didn't work for them

you can get taller till 20 and even some people till 25 as per ur genes,

have high protein and calcium diet like milk, eggs, sea food etc. for better height, there are some herbs which help, but just eqneuire thorughly before u get into..

Best is stay active, dance, use only stairs (no lift), walk to nearest shop, get good sleep and stay happy

Eat Yogurt, raw paneer, drink hot milk bedtime, drink lots of water, drink green tea morning first thingand eat little salad before lunch and Dinner.

do activities like swimming, climbing (even trees, handing from trees), dance and jogging, skipping rope to gain height

Streching exercises (front-bends, side bends, twist bends, leg raises, back bending),

chin ups, lunges, sit ups, calf raises also help in gaining height

_________________

another healthy diet tips are

A good tip is prefer vegetarian food, have 5 time meals rather. Eat yogurt, curd in mrng and evening.

You can have seafood also.

Drink 1 cup of green tea empty stomach.

breakfast of cereals, milk and egg only, with bread

Lunch u can have beans on bread, 1 plate dal rice or 2-3 breads with baked/ boiled vegetables

have light dinner, eat some salad and u can have 2-3 breads and with gravy, pulses or pasta with not much of cheese. You can use home made salsa

Drink plain hot milk with only little suger or green tea bed time

avoid soda/aerated drinks (mainly diet Soda), chicken, beef, pork, cheese, pizzas and junk food.

Avoid rice at night. you can treat yourself on weekend with these food, but keep activity level high on weekend

learn some recipes for healthy food. You can look for alternates like fish, crab, prawns, Soya, Mushrooms etc..

Join my group in LinkedIn for frequent articles http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3801692

Stretches To Increase Height

1

Source(s): Grow 3-4Inches Taller In 45-Days : http://GrowTallerSteps.com/?SSJ

Exercise For Height

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): increased height stretching exercise 18: https://tr.im/NtzKu

Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://biturl.im/aU0ow , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.

• Carol

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://tinyurl.im/aH5dX , grow taller 4 Idiots.

Yes, this has happened to me without much effort. I was 5ft 6 1/2 in my entire adult life. Then at age 52 I got used to and enjoyed a morning stretch. Simple exercises to pull shoulders back, raise arms high above head. Pretty soon I was being measured on any dr appt to be 5' 7". But now can this be? I'm now 64 and I have gained another 1/2 in. I'm being measured at the dr office at 5" 7 1/2". I don't like to tell this to people because they think I'm nuts, but it's true.

yes u surely can add 2 to 3 inches the reason why we cant increase hieght is that the plates in our legs fuse after puberty and dont grow further but streching the back by hanging can increase the amount of spongy substance between your 24 spinal blocks and increase your hieght however its a one time solution you cant get your height increased again and again by the same method

Improve Your Running Technique Now!

Although iron and vitamin C come from very different foods, their health roles are connected in helping you grow taller and stronger. Vitamin C helps your body absorb iron from eggs and from plant sources of food. Vitamin C is especially important if you rely heavily on beans, whole-grain foods, and iron-enriched cereals as iron sources.

Vitamin C (in citrus, fruit, melon, and berries) may offer some other health-promoting benefits. As an antioxidant, it may help lower the risk for cataracts and some cancers, for example. For any nutrient, including vitamin C, try to get enough from food first, not a supplement. Besides, vitamin C-rich foods have other nutrients, such as potassium, and phytonutrients that promote health. Insufficient intake of vitamin C is linked to memory loss. Excessively high amounts from supplements can be harmful, especially if you have hemochromatosis, recurring kidney stones, or kidney disease.

Click Here : https://tr.im/taller