Should I move to the UK, or should my fiance join me in Canada?

The original plan was for him to join me in BC (Canada) once he'd finished with undergrad university, but he has no ties (besides myself) to Canada, so his only option would be a working holiday visa, or my sponsoring him as a conjugal partner. I on the other hand have British grandparents and my father is a... show more The original plan was for him to join me in BC (Canada) once he'd finished with undergrad university, but he has no ties (besides myself) to Canada, so his only option would be a working holiday visa, or my sponsoring him as a conjugal partner. I on the other hand have British grandparents and my father is a British citizen by descent (he holds both a Canadian and UK passport.) This opens me up to British Citizenship by Double Descent, UK Ancestry, or UK Fiance visas. Would it be easier for me to immigrate there, than it would be for my fiance to immigrate here?
Update: I love Canada, I'm looking for what the most practical solution is, not opinions on which country is better to live in.
Update 2: http://www.whatpassport.com/countries/Un...

Because my father was registered as a British citizen before he was 18, and his mother is a British citizen
4 answers