Is Wet n Wild Makeup good quality?

I bought wet n wild foundation and concealer the other day but Im not really liking it.... Is it a bad quality makeup or am i using it wrong?

WetnWild is similar to E.L.F. there are some good products and some bad products. Personally if more drugstore brands would stop testing on animals I would probably buy more than just my mascara from the drugstore. Fortunately WetnWild and E.L.F. don't test on animals. Anyways, I would suggest that you buy their eyeshadows (get a good primer like Urban Decay or Too Faced first) and blush. But when it comes to foundation and concealer I would advise that you splurge and get color matched at a makeup counter.

• gagen

Wet N Wild Foundation

Wet And Wild Foundation

I wouldn't suggest using their foundation, it is way too cheap which means it's more than likely loaded with a ton of bad ingredients. If you are going to stick with drugstore foundation, I would suggest Almay, L'Oreal, Physician's Formula or Neutrogena. These lines are better suited since they are less pore-clogging and hypo-allergenic. If you can afford higher end, go with Clinique or Bare Minerals.

However, Wet n Wild is known for making quality Eyeshadows, Liners, Blush and lip gloss, etc. I would just stay away from their foundation and concealer.

• honestly its never a good idea to put cheap $3-$5 dollar make up on your face, most of it makes you look gross and caked on, or its coming off in 3 hrs, or the coverage isn't good or it causes break outs esp face primer,foundation or concealer in that area try to get the best of the best, there powders are cakey, but i love wet n wild for the eye make up part, i like there eyeshadow trios and blushes, there lipsticks and lip gloss and liners and mascaras.......everything else it crap

id spend a little bit more money on quality concealer and foundation, and just use cheap brands for like eyeshadow, lip gloss, lipsticks,mascara, liners etc

I found that any of the pressed powders, pressed eye shadows, eyeliner & mascaras worked well... But the foundation and concealers aren't much of a hit as they end up orange, cakey, or come off. So its probably the makeup, not you :) <3

That's a really interesting question, looking forward to reading the replies

Their eyeshadows I heard are alright..but ice tried tier tinted moisturizer and 3 of their mascaras. Never again, unless u want cystic acne and clumpy, spide lashes that rip out your natural eyelashes

I haven't used those products but I have bought the liquid eyeliner and hated it . I think it's the Product !

• Well seeing as it's like the cheapest make-up brand you can buy.....literally....i'm sure it's bad quality