Will you take my short School Uniforms poll?

Ok so I'm doing a project on school uniforms and I need some help. So, I decided to do a poll on here! There are several questions I need answered and I will give you credit on the website I'm making if you answer! The questions are: 1) Are school uniforms helpful or not? 2) Which do you think is... show more Ok so I'm doing a project on school uniforms and I need some help. So, I decided to do a poll on here! There are several questions I need answered and I will give you credit on the website I'm making if you answer! The questions are:

1) Are school uniforms helpful or not?

2) Which do you think is better; School Uniforms or Dress Codes?

3) What would happen if there were no restrictions at all on clothing in schools?

On all of these questions, explaining why you chose that answer would be helpful, but I will be really thankful even if the answers are just one word! Please don't just say yes or no though, because I will not know what you mean (These aren't just yes or no questions.)

Thanks for answering! (If you do!)