Do you think the Orton heel turn''s been the WWE's greatest decision this month?Rey Mysterio and Cena analysis?

The turn: OK, so since we saw Orton foreshadow his heel-turn, its only a matter of time he mainly feuds with a face. We all know that this brings the best in Orton, this is what he was born to do and I hope it stays that way in the coming months. But who to feud with? I want him to face Alberto Del Rio. This is... show more The turn:

OK, so since we saw Orton foreshadow his heel-turn, its only a matter of time he mainly feuds with a face. We all know that this brings the best in Orton, this is what he was born to do and I hope it stays that way in the coming months. But who to feud with? I want him to face Alberto Del Rio. This is new, according to my calculations, I believe it'll be the first time they feud! ADR needs to get back into the main event scene because he is a man of that calibre! ADR needs to get a title shot, maybe with the WHC against Orton?

Next, we have Rey Mysterio. I know he just got suspended over a wellness program violation, but if he comes back before SummerSlam, what are they going to do with him? The man's getting old and they need to find someone for him to push. I think this is the only solution to his return. Maybe, the WWE should make up for their 4-min title reign with Dolph Ziggler and have him feud with a rejuvenated Rey. I mean when was the last time you saw Ziggler with a title-shot that was significant?

Then we have Cena. Obiously, you've noticed the WWE taking Cena in a whole new direction. They're trying to win over fans for Cena with people like Lesnar and Laurinitis feuding with him. Can Laurinitis even wresltle nowadays?((IEven Michael Cole can irish whip Cena into a turnbuckle with a broken arm) I get what the WWE is trying to do but having this feud, maybe unexpected, but just kills the entertainment here.

Cena vs Orton. Period.

Please tell me your reaction to this week's Raw and Smackdown and tell me what you think.