How to configure iball Baton with bsnl broadband?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
These are the details: > iball baton 150M Wireless-N ADSL2+ router > bsnl > windows 7 All the lights in the router except the INTERNET is ON. Here is what I did: ...show more
Best Answer
  • VenuG answered 2 years ago
I used google. There were several answers for this problem. I am cvopy-pasting one of them :
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...
Iball Baton ADSL2+Router IB-LR6111A with BSNL Dataone?
Hello there, I have a BSNL broadband connection on my laptop computer which is installed with Windows7. I want to share the same broadband connection on another laptop which has Windows 7 on it and hence for that I have bought Iball Baton router. So I want to know how to use Iball Baton ADSL2+Router IB-LR6111A with BSNL Dataone t is not wifi modem i hace two port 1.ethernet 2.usb ..it only connect with ethernet wire . Any suggestions about the connection establisded with usb wire and if it required any software pls give me link of software

Helllo Vibhishan!
I have bought same iball baton 150M wireless adsl modem + router. And i have same(annoying) bsnl dataone broadband network. I live in Jharkhand State.
First connect through LAN wire one laptop and ur modem. Open browser. Go to 192.168.1.1
Quick setup
Pppoe->next
Ur bsnl id and password->next
Next in next page.
SSID u can type anything.next
Save reboot.
Then after rebooting.
Disconnect the lan wire.
After that you should remember the wpa code given to you when you first connected the modem to laptop.

U can see on network connections a wireless network of the name u gave as SSID would be displayed. Just connect through it.
Open your another laptop. Search for wifi network. You'll get ur created network. Now connect to it with ur pass code given during setting up modem.

I guess you should contact me. I always have problems with dataone bsnl broadband. And i bought this modem becoz my siemens c2110 won't connect to internet. So please contact me coz presently i am not able to access internet through this modem. The internet green light if off. my email id i lostmanish@gmail.com.
Asap buddy.

Source:

• Rate
  • Comment
Sign In 

to add your answer

No other Answers

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock