Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 8 years ago

How do i upload images to Google images ?

After uploading that image how can i see it ? What should i give a title to that image and how?

use picasa, you can upload it, customize it and shared to specific people

there is no pemanent method to upload ur pics in google images , just go to picasa nd upload ur pics in it . after sometime it may be showed in google images .

I agree whit Will, Google is a search engine it will index photos from pages on the internet containing...well, photos.

It uses the html attribute 'alt' to index your photos>if alt="Google Logo" it will be indexed under 'Google Logo'.

The only way to get images on Google Images is putting them on a wepage.

upload ur photos to picasa or flickr...they'll get automatically added to google images! Simple...

I used to try to find out the same thing.... Really....you cant..... Google is a search engine so when you type in something google searches for it. Sorry bro. I want to upload things to google to but we cant.....it kinda stinks doesn't it..

Source(s): I tried this