Which would you rather have, money or favor from God?

You can only pick one and please explain why?

You assume money is something to be held on a high standard when it really isn't in the grand scheme of things. I would rather have a favor from God, like maybe having him in my life. Oh wait, he has already given me that.

Favor from God. Then I can ask for more money.

God's favor.

Riches make themselves wings. God can provide everything we need including the things that money can't.

Money- a favor from god is a miracle, but i have grown up without much money and having that luxury would be my miracle.

• Diil

Favor from god. I'd rather god is real than money. Whoever invented money is on my list to slaughter and collect the blood to paint "And so we are free" on the town hall. Time machine please god

God he has already provided the greatest favor dieing for our sins

How do I cash in a "favor from God"? Could I use it to cure an amputee?

Money,and why? because There is no god nobody has proof that God even exists

Source(s): Agnostic

Money. At least I know that exists. Maybe not for me, but it's out there somewhere.

• K_JKD

I want him to punch me in the face so hard everyone on earth feels it.