I'm I safe ??? Phishing scam?

Someone please help me out I received an email asking me to upgrade my Internet banking platform, I clicked on the link and I was asked to put my login details of which I did. immediately i click ''ENTER'', a warning popped-up by Google chrome came up, saying that the website that i am about to... show more Someone please help me out

I received an email asking me to upgrade my Internet banking platform, I clicked on the link and I was asked to put my login details of which I did. immediately i click ''ENTER'', a warning popped-up by Google chrome came up, saying that the website that i am about to enter has being reported as a phishing scam website and that Its highly recommended that I go back and should not browse the page any further, and immediately, I stopped and did not click any further, but now I am afraid If My bank details are safe or it has being released to an unknown internet scammer.

here are my questions

1. For the fact that I wrote my login details before I was warned by google chrome browser, Does it mean that my internet bank login details has been retrieved by the phishing website?

2. Is there any way to increase my security ? ( I am thinking of changing my online password)

3. Is there any possible I know if my account has been tempered

any further advice would be highly appreciated. thanks