Will anybody give some dietary instructions for fatty liver?

My son has a fatty liver. He's under the care of a GI doc (Gastro-enterologist) and the GI doc's nutritionist too. They actually suggested I put my son on a mostly Vegan, all Vegetarian diet. That worked easily for me because I was a Vegan before they suggested I put him on that type of diet so I knew what to do. Avoiding meat and animal products will surely help.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): give dietary instructions fatty liver: https://tr.im/5yYXn

Fatty liver disease affects a whopping 30% of the population. That's 30 out of every 100 people! And some estimates have it at 33%.

And if you're overweight, it's even worse overweight people are extremely more likely than healthy weight individuals to develop this condition.

In other words, you're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Other fatty liver sufferers have reversed their condition, lost weight, and rediscovered their energy, using completely natural remedies. And that means you can, too!

Keep reading to discover more...

Here are some suggestions for home treatment of fatty liver disease, or steatosis hepatitis:

If you drink alcohol – stop.

If you smoke – stop.

If you are overweight, lose weight slowly until you reach your ideal weight. (DON’T go on a crash diet, it will make it worse!)

Get plenty of exercise.

Keep your cholesterol levels at or below normal.

This way you can use to treat at home, or you can know the Natural Remedies For Fatty Liver at:http://adola.net/go/fattyliver-bible/

Have a good health!

Avoid spicy, fried, high fat, processed food like cakes, too salty. Include more fresh fruit and vegetables though you should look into it as there are also exceptions. There are foods that strain liver too much and those that support bile production.

Dietary Do’s And Don’t's

There are a few things that you should not do to restore and maintain the health of your liver.

Don’t abuse alcohol. It is actually better to not drink alcohol at all.

Don’t abuse medications that can be toxic to your liver, such as acetaminophen.

Don’t eat foods that are high in saturated fats and cholesterol.

Don’t eat fried foods or foods containing hydrogenated oils.

Don’t eat foods that have a high sugar or fructose content.

Don’t eat highly processed foods like those made from white flour, white bread or white rice.

Things that you should do to maintain your liver health are:

Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, preferably organically grown fruits and vegetables.

Eat foods that help to detoxify your liver such as onions, garlic, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, collard greens, kale, Brussels sprouts and fresh beets. I think that you will enjoy this Healthy Broccoli Soup Recipe

Eat spices such as turmeric and cinnamon. Check out this recipe for Turmeric Tea.

Eat whole grain breads and brown rice in moderation.

fattyliverdiets.com

yeah dont eat fat