Where can I find low stakes No Limit Texas Hold'Em?

I will be in Las Vegas, and I want to know where I can find low stakes, no limit Texas Hold'Em.

I'd also like to know whether there are any places where they offer non-tournament low stakes, no limit Texas Hold'Em (meaning people can buy in or buy out as they wish). If not, I can still play tournament style.

Thanks

Almost every casino with a poker room deals $1/$2 no-limit hold-em, including the Bellagio and the Venetian. Bill's even deals a 50-cent/$1 game which is the cheapest on the Strip.

All rooms require a minimum buy in (usually $100, though some are $50 or $60) and some rooms have a maximum buy-in. You can use the link below to see the requirements for each room. Click on the game you're interested in to get full details like rakes and bad-beat jackpots.

Yes Gold Coast just off Strip near Bellagio, a local casino

• Seti I

I find the orleans to be the best poker room so far that caters to low limit players like myself. The casino is off the strip but on the strip i like Bills Casino.

http://www.orleanscasino.com/play/poker-room