how to get a flat stomach?

exercises to help get flat stomach?

• Kevin

Lot's of cardio, good diet, running, and some crunches

Source(s): Rinse and repeat

Eat healthier. That is probably the most important thing to getting a flat stomach. Then you want to do exercised for your core to shape it up etc.

My routine.. 300 sit ups in the morning (many variations of them but I still do them.. sets of 50). Then at night I hang by two supports for my arms and raise my legs to get the lower abs a little better. I usually do about 100 of these.

I do this exercise routine every other day so I have time to heal.

When I started I did 50 sit ups a day and 0 of those leg raises.

I also eat very health. I do not count calories though.

Source(s): Has a 6 pack.

by working your transverse abdominis (if this muscle is weak your stomach can still stick out even if you have low bodyfat and a 6 pack.

To work your transverse abdominis the best way is to do planks, and concentrate on bringing the lower part of your stomach in as far as possible, if you do it correctly you should be able to breath normally and start to feel a small ache just below the belly button.

Ignore all the 500 sit up and crunch answers.

Lower your bodyfat if you need to and work the transverse abdominis.

If you need more exercises to help just give me a shout :)

Source(s): Personal trainer.

A wel known saying for those who are living the fitness and health lifestyle: Abs are made in the kitchen.

You wont see them unless you get rid of the fat. So healthy eating and cardio.

You can do as much crunches and planks as you want but that won't get you fat free stomach. Yeah it makes it look better even with fat but for a completely flat stomach it takes diet and cardio.

sit-ups...

a shitload of it.

if you do it about 6 weeks in a row, one day rest after each day, you'll see your belly will be getting really flat.

its hard to do every day, but if you really want to have a flat stomach, you'll have to do it.

Drink 8 cups of water a day, do a lot of squats and sit ups, and go for a jog or a run everyday for at least an hour. :)

Source(s): I'm doing the same thing and so far it's working. :)
  • ?

Crunches, leg raises, horizontal cycling, isolation of rectus abdominis (see Maxalding website)

Just don't drink soda and do lots of cardio workouts. Also yoga and pilates help!

try and do different crunches for 20-30minutes every day

Source(s): experience

My choice is Yoga.