What Romney said. what does it tell you?

Romney Quote. On another front every American is less secure. Today,because he (Obama)has failed to slow Iran's nuclear threat. In his first T.V. interview as President he said we should talk to Iran. We are still talking, and Iran's centrifuges are still spinning. Part of his speech at the RNC.

Update:

Military personnel are exhausted from deployment after deployment. These men, and women would like to come home, and have a life, and they deserve it!!

Update 2:

Hurts: what do you see in it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

It tells me that Romney is a war monger and Obama is trying to solve the issue through negotiations.

• 8 years ago

After Obama defeats Israel he plans to make Iran a major power in the area.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Romney will stand up to Iran and eliminate the Iranian threat. Obama wants to bow down to them. One wonders why.

• 8 years ago

One would think that after the whole WMD lie bush spread until he drug us into the quagmire of Iraq the people of America would have learned to spot conservative lies. But I guess not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Anybody who thinks Iran is a threat is clueless.

• 8 years ago

It tells me their centrifuges are still spinning. I'm sure you see something sinister in it, though.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.