Which choice do you prefer and why?
1. There's too much information; we're being drowned in it.
2. There's not enough information; we're flying blind.
3. Information stays the same; it's how we seek it and use it that matters.
What do you think?
- ☼ GƖơώ ✞ Ѡɪηǥs ☼Lv 78 years agoFavourite answer
None of the above.
Life is all about 'choices'. We choose to listen to what interests us and turn a deaf ear to the rest, regardless if it is in our best interest - or not.
Since the invention of television, communication has gone way over the top. Communication is imperative in any relationship but, too much of anything can be hazardous to our well being.
Everything in moderation...
Peace and Blessings
- Anonymous8 years ago
How I see it, 1: there is too much bullshit that is drowning us, 2: There is not enough true information to sustain a free lifestyle, 3: Truth will be truth no matter what so it is in our responsibility to look it up. 3 is the better option.
- RosemonsterLv 68 years ago
I choose 1 because there is no such thing as too much information. The more the better and what I can't use, I just toss away.
Flying blind is dangerous as is staying static.
- asulLv 58 years ago
Number 3 seems a better choice if not the best. It can be associated with resourcefulness... that it doesn't matter how scarce or abundant the resources are, it is in the way they are used and handled. We can always use some creativity and imagination...
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Insert Name HereLv 68 years ago
Information is never the same, because technology is dynamic.
It depends on which stratum you belong to. Are you part of the party that seeks, or the party that utilizes the sought?
- 8 years ago
I do not want to say 1 because it sounds too B I T C H Y but 3 would work. Although things change, and that is where 3 may be wrong.