MY External Hardisk has a virus which blocked read write permsiions its now got the name local disk drive F?

I got had a virus on my external Hd....It replicates by creating a .exe file inside folders by the name of the folders itself...i once connected it to a laptop which did not hve an antivirus ...the virus multipled occupied aound 70 GB on my Hd...and then it eventually blocked my read write permsions to the HD...i... show more I got had a virus on my external Hd....It replicates by creating a .exe file inside folders by the name of the folders itself...i once connected it to a laptop which did not hve an antivirus ...the virus multipled occupied aound 70 GB on my Hd...and then it eventually blocked my read write permsions to the HD...i cant click on it...nor scan it for the virus....How can i remove this virus and get my permmions back ..I dont want to loose my precious setup files.WHICH alos contain these .exe folders...Plzz help
1 answer