`
Lv 7
` asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Why some people are called "Black Cats" in police department ?

I don't think cats are that wild to attack or safe guard anyone.. So, Why they aren't are being called as "Black Tigers", "Black Lions" "Black cheetahs", "Black elephants"...or even "Black dogs".....

lol cat is a pet animal though which is considered as wild animal at this view...

Update:

Also tell me Why specifically chosen black color...??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

It's a special protection force...they give protection for VVIP's

I guess you haven't seen a charged cat...I've seen cats fighting with dogs..they fly fight like Rajnikanth...chumma parandhu parandhu kaluthula kadikum..and black cats are scary creatures..some say they belong to mysterious underworld...awesome terror pieces..even a best trained dog can't stand against a cat...

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?tQsR
  • 7 years ago

The NSG operates under the oversight of the Ministry of Home Affairs and is headed by the Director General of the Indian Police Service (IPS)[2] The NSG members are also known as Black Cats because of the black drill cotton coveralls and balaclavas or helmets they wear.

The NSG's specific goals include:

Neutralization of terrorist threats

Handling hijacking situations in air and on land.

Bomb disposal (search, detection and neutralisation of IEDs).

PBI (Post Blast Investigation)

Engaging and neutralizing terrorists in specific situations.

Hostage Rescue

• 7 years ago

Ask them Balaji ?

Good Luck.

Best Wishes.

Mars Mission Soon In A Galaxy Near Yours..

Source(s):

Studies..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

My God ! I certainly admire you.You are the only guy who can come up with a question like this.I am

sure no one else has ever given a thought.At least,I had not so far.And honestly,I am stumped for an answer.And I thought I knew a helluva lot.Damn all I know.

Have a Nice Day.

• Black cats are commandos for V I P security . They are not cruel .The observe people approaching VIPs stealthily and act swiftly if a criminal tries to create trouble . They are specially trained for swift reaction .

• 7 years ago

If cat is caught lonely and attacked by human then it will attack human to kill. Commandos are not for attack but caught for killing then and then those can be dedly for attacker.

Also the black cats who are most dedly cat on earth that is why are called "Black Cat".

• 7 years ago

Hello True Friend never bite you, BACK GUARDS. It has been gradually changed into black cats.

• 7 years ago

Tamilanuku dan endha madiri kudarkamana kelvi ellam keka thonumooooo!

• 7 years ago

oru vela avangala abasagunam ninaichi appadi name vachitangalo :)

Just a guess :P

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.