Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 years ago

I want to learn English Grammar?

English is the international language of science , there is vast literature out there in English .

That means if i have the sound knowledge of English i can live anywhere in the world .

So i want to learn English grammar properly and want to increase my vocabulary .

I am looking for a free website which help me to achieve my goals .

I know there are thousands of websites there for English grammar , but most of them are not very well

organised and i aslo want Video or Interactive lecture , audio so i can download them and can watch at any time on my tablet or Mobile device . Please suggest me .

and for your information [ just came to mind as its free ] if you want free workout plans go on bodybuilding.com and there are at least ten good plans [ free and well planned ]

i am following Lee labrada's 12 week plan [ lost 2 kg in 3 week ] .

please suggest me good one .

Favorite Answer

this is what you need!!

http://free-english-study.com

they have almost everything for you to learn.. and the best of all, It's free!!

To improve your English grammar also check out the free "Practice English Grammar" app: http://www.bit.ly/123english

It's one of the TOP3 Adult Education Apps in the 2014 BestAppEver Award!

I have really good books talking about this stuff. But really you can find everything online. Seriously you weren't taught English at School?

Go to Open University or Oxford dictionary site or Oxford university. You could also buy language course from Rosetta Stone which is very good

Learn by watching movies

• APSAR

better to be a teacher or tuition from class 2nd to 8th. u lean automatically. no need of hampering.

test

You can buy....BLUE BOOK OF GRAMMAR...!!...:-)