Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 7 years ago

I want to learn English Grammar?

English is the international language of science , there is vast literature out there in English .

That means if i have the sound knowledge of English i can live anywhere in the world .

So i want to learn English grammar properly and want to increase my vocabulary .

I am looking for a free website which help me to achieve my goals .

I know there are thousands of websites there for English grammar , but most of them are not very well

organised and i aslo want Video or Interactive lecture , audio so i can download them and can watch at any time on my tablet or Mobile device . Please suggest me .

and for your information [ just came to mind as its free ] if you want free workout plans go on bodybuilding.com and there are at least ten good plans [ free and well planned ]

i am following Lee labrada's 12 week plan [ lost 2 kg in 3 week ] .

please suggest me good one .

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is what you need!!

http://free-english-study.com

they have almost everything for you to learn.. and the best of all, It's free!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

To improve your English grammar also check out the free "Practice English Grammar" app: http://www.bit.ly/123english

It's one of the TOP3 Adult Education Apps in the 2014 BestAppEver Award!

• 4 years ago

I have really good books talking about this stuff. But really you can find everything online. Seriously you weren't taught English at School?

• 7 years ago

Go to Open University or Oxford dictionary site or Oxford university. You could also buy language course from Rosetta Stone which is very good

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Learn by watching movies

• APSAR
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

better to be a teacher or tuition from class 2nd to 8th. u lean automatically. no need of hampering.

• 5 years ago

test

• 7 years ago

You can buy....BLUE BOOK OF GRAMMAR...!!...:-)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.