Some Home Remedies For Quick Skin Fairness ?
Wanna Get An Fair Skin !
- AshokLv 77 years agoBest answer
Try any or some:
1. Scrub a half of lemon on your face daily to lighten your skin tone.Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent, and it is very helpful in ironing out the blemishes of the face. Try this home remedy for getting fair skin at home.
2. Squeeze a juice of potato in a bowl, and apply this on your skin to bleach your face. Your skin's will get fair gradually after using this home remedy .
3. Use tomato mashed tomato pulp on your skin to give a pinkish glow to your skin. Tomato is very good for giving you fair skin tone .Home remedy of tomato also absorbs excess oil of your face to treat open pores of your face.
4. Home remedy of lemon juice and honey in equal quantity and apply on the skin to get fair skin.
5. Take half teaspoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon; apply on your face to get fair skin at home.
6. Apply cucumber juice with lemon juice to lighten your skin. This home remedy is very useful for making oily skin fair.
7. Apply plain curd on your skin to get fair and soft skin. Curd is a good source of zinc and lactic acid, both aid in lightening the skin tone.Curd is an excellent home remedy for getting fair skin.
8. Apply coconut water to get fair and flawless skin at home . This home remedy is helpful in lightening the scar of chicken pox also.
9. Massage your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin, you can add a pinch of saffron to get better results. You can use this home remedy for your small babies at home also.
10. Mix 1 spoon of milk powder, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of almond oil. Apply this concoction on your skin; leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off. This is an effective skin lightening mask. This home remedy gives excellent results in getting fair skin at home.
11. Home remedy of Cucumber juice mixed with honey is very useful for making dry skin fairer.
12. Apply egg white on face twice a week to get fairer skin. Use this home remedy if you have to make your oily skin fair at home.
13. Mix oatmeal, curd with tomato to make a face pack for getting fair skin at home.
14. Mash a tomato and pour 4-5 drops of lemon juice, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fair skin.
15. Mix papaya, honey, milk and milk power, and apply this home remedy on your skin to get fairer face instantly. This remedy is good for oily skin.
16. Apply sandalwood paste mixed with almond oil to get fair skin. This home remedy is a good home facial for getting fair skin at home.
17. Soak up almonds in the raw milk overnight, and grind it to apply on your skin. It is an excellent home remedy in giving you fairer skin tone.
18. Using raw milk on your skin lightens your skin tone. You can use this remedy on your babies also to get fair skin.
19. Clean your face with raw milk in which a pinch of saffron is added. Use this home remedywith cotton pads daily to get fairer and clearer skin at home daily.
20. Use home remedy of fuller's earth (multani mitti) with sandal wood paste to get fair and glowing skin at home.Check out21 Best foods for glowing skin
21. Take 2 table spoon gram flour(besan) , 1 spoon of raw milk, 6 drops of lime juice with few drops of olive oil to make face pack to get fair skin.
22. Boil cumin seeds in water, and rinse your face with this water to reveal fair and radiant skin. Use this home remedy for getting fair and radiant skin at home.
23. Apply lentil (masoor daal) with milk or curd. This home remedy is very good face pack for getting fair face ,and body. Use it daily to get results in 15 days.
24. Grind the dried orange peel and mix it with milk or curd to l get fair skin tone.
25. Boil radish in the water and apply this water on the face to get fair skin at home.
26. Soak black gram (urad) with 4 almonds in the raw milk and grind it in the morning Apply this pack on your skin to get excellent results to lighten your skin in few days if used daily. This home remedy is excellent in getting fair skin at home.
27. Mix 2 spoon of mint juice with half spoon of lemon juice. this pack knocks out the whiteheads as well as exfoliates the skin.
28. Apply the juice of ripe pineapple to get fair skin naturally at home.
29. Mix cucumber pulp (grated) with curd to apply on your skin, and see your skin gets fairer in few days.Try this home remedy for sure.
30. Home remedy of Fuller's earth (multani mitti) mixed with rose water to make it skin lightener for oily skin.
Drink Safi from Hamdard Dawakhana.
God bless you and Good luck !
- 4 years ago
There are many homemade remedies to get fair skin
Yogurt and Dried Orange Peel
As the description says, you will need dried orange peel for this natural skin care tip. Where do you get it from? It’s simple, you can make it! Every time you eat a juicy orange, save the peels and keep it under the sun to dry, either in your terrace or balcony. Your dried orange peels will be ready in a few days, depending on the intensity of the sun. Now, that you have the peels, grind it in a mixer and make it into a coarse powder. Then add some fresh curd to it, make a paste and apply it on to your face. Keep it on for 15 minutes and rinse off. You’ll be left with clear fair skin if you repeat this home remedy regularly to get fair skin naturally.
Yogurt and Lemon
Next up is another yogurt-based homemade pack that requires a spoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix the two ingredients and apply on cleansed skin, keep it on for 15 minutes and then rinse. This won’t just make your skin fairer, you will also notice that your dark spots and blemishes have become paler with frequent use.
Milk, Lemon Juice and Honey
You will need 2 spoons of milk power, a spoon of lemon juice, a dash of honey and a spoon of Dabur Gulabari Rose Water – mix it well, and apply on cleansed facial skin. Leave it on till dry and then rinse with warm water. With repeated use your skin will keep soft and supple, plus you will notice a natural glow!
Milk and Saffron
This fairness tip involves milk and saffron. Soak a few strands of saffron in a small bowl of cold raw milk for a couple of hours. Then cleanse your face, apply this mixture and let your skin absorb it. After 15 minutes or so, wash it off with warm water. An easy off-the-shelf method using the goodness of saffron is Fem Fairness Naturals Bleach. The no-ammonia Saffron Bleach variant has skin lightening properties that work well for fair skin by lightening dark facial hair, spots and pigmentation, giving you a healthy glow and flawless fairness. Super effective! Very easy!
Papaya and Fuller’s Earth
Here’s another way to get fair skin naturally it is perfect during the humid temperature. You will need some papaya pulp, fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and Dabur Gulabari Rose Water. Mix it all up to form a smooth paste and apply on your face and neck. Allow it to dry and then rinse.
However if you want you can get instant fairness & glow on your face with Fem herbal bleach.
Choose according to your need and skin.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- LorraineLv 44 years ago
Lemon Soak lemon with cotton ball and rub on face like a toner.or Mix lemon and eggwhite.put on face.15 min.wash with lukewarm water. Rice water Wash rice with water and the third wash is u use it for your face.wash your face with the rice water.or Apply like toner. Strawberry Mash strawberry and mix plain yogurt.mix mix mix.put on face for 15 min. Tomato Cut tomato and rub it on your face.wait 15 min.or Mix with flour to avoid dripping. Rice flour Put 2 tablespoon of rice flour and 3 tablespoon of water.it will become a paste.put on face 15 min.after that exfoliate gently and wash with lukewarm water.pat dry.
For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDSfy
- Anonymous7 years ago
See resolved Answers in the Skin section. Lots of good
ideas. Not just the best one- all the others.
How to Get Rid of Acne: Thanks to Mama Bear for the following.
Rub fresh lemon juice on your pimples with a gentle hand. The bleaching properties of lemon juice lighten the skin and thus reduce its appearance. Moreover, it removes the topmost layer of the skin surface where bacteria grows and controls the infection. Thus the healthy underlying skin is revealed. If you hesitate to use concentrated lemon juice on the pimple as you fear it may cause skin irritation, then you can dilute it with rose water.
Application of Ice
This is an easy way to get rid of pimples overnight. You have to pack up some crushed ice in an aluminum foil in order to prevent them from getting melted quickly. Then put it inside a plastic bag and wrap up the pack with a thin towel. Now apply it over the pimples for 10 to 15 minutes. This will shrink the pores forcing the oil and dirt out of it. When the two main culprits are out, you can expect the pimple to clear up in no time.
You can get rid of pimples overnight using toothpaste. Many people find it highly beneficial for this purpose. Take some toothpaste on the tip of your finger and apply it on the pimple in such a way that the entire pimple is covered up with the toothpaste properly. Leave it on the pimple overnight. Next morning when you wash it off with warm water, you will be pleasantly surprised with the result. The trick is that the toothpaste absorb all the oil from the pimple and reduce its size so much that it becomes invisible. However, a toothpaste with gel content is not suitable for this treatment.
Baking soda is considered as one of the best home remedies for getting rid of pimples overnight. Prepare a thick paste using one cup of baking soda, 3 tablespoons of salt and some water. Rub this paste gently over the affected areas of your face making small circular motions. Leave it on the acne for few minutes and then wash your face with cool water. The exfoliant property of the salt removes the dead skin cells from the pores. The baking soda soften up the skin and restore the normal pH balance of the skin. As a result, the pimple clears up fast.
A simple egg mask can help you in getting rid of pimples from your face. Take one or two eggs as per your requirement. Break them and separate the white portion of the eggs from the yolk. It is the egg white that you need to apply as facial mask on your face. Keep it on the face overnight and then wash off with cold water.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known for its healing and disinfecting properties. To apply it, start with washing the face thoroughly with an antibacterial soap. Pat dry with a towel and then taking a cotton ball apply apple cider vinegar evenly on the affected skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes before washing it off with cold water.
Steam and Clean
In the very initial stages of acne when it is still a small zit or just in the form of whitehead and blackhead you can try doing this. Clean your face with cleansing milk using cotton pads. Now scrub it with a gentle face scrub. Take steam on your face for about 8-10 minutes. Now take a sterilized blackhead remover and clean the blackheads and whiteheads. You can also try squeezing pimples if they are very small. Use a clean cotton pad to clean the pus or blood that flows out. Now finish by cleaning the area with an antiseptic lotion or a toner. This procedure will help keep your skin clean and avoid further acne breakouts. Following this everyday before going to bed is one of the easiest ways to get rid of acne fast at home.
Acne Prevention Tips
•Do not touch the skin areas which are affected by acne with your fingers, as it can spread the infection to other skin areas as well.
•Maintain hygiene i.e., use clean bed sheets, pillow cases and towels. Dirty towels can be the breeding ground of germs and bacteria, thereby causing severe cases of acne breakouts.
•Dandruff and oil in hair can cause acne too, so to prevent that, avoid doing such hair styles which make your hair touch or fall on your face.
•Exercise everyday as it helps in proper blood circulation, and adequate transfer of oxygen to all the body cells. Exercising will help in both reducing stress and preventing acne.
•Take shower after undertaking any kind of exercise or physical activity to prevent dirt and sweat from getting accumulated in the skin pores.
•Drink lots of fluids and water as it will help in elimination of wastes and toxins from the body, resulting in a blemish free, glowing skin.
Take care! Mama Bear