Have no idea , what is salesforce and cloud computing is?

I would like to do a course on Cloud Computing and One of my friend said i need to have programming language. But the saddest part i am not gud in Programming.

I have some knowledge on Networking. So can this knowledge help me to proceed if i do cloud computing? friends plz help

You do not need to be a programmer. Thats misleading. Cloud computing is more than programming.

It is another approach to computing. There are various area of expertise there. E.g. Cloud Infrastructure (Which you perfect fit in), Security, Programming, Advisory. Cloud is very wide and rich.

Do not force yourself. I am coming up with a cloud OS too....

Cloud computing is about storing some of your computer resources on networks. Salesforce.com is a company of course. It's a good idea to have a programming language -- C or python will do. But yes, networking will help.

IT Hub online training give salesforce training We additionally gives elegance room path to contend with the intention to be helping the students to paintings in actual time projecs. freshmen can select both regular direction or fast tune instructions or weekend education instructions. It’s proud to be we are one of the top main Oracle SOA training provider from India.

http://www.ithubonlinetraining.com/salesforce-onli...

contact:

IND:+918121311133

contact@ithubonlinetraining.com