How to increase my height to 5'10 after puberty?

I am an Indian girl, 17 years old, and 5’4’’. My mother’s height is 5’3’’. Before 2 months, I was 5’2.5 or 5’3’’ approx. i.e. atleast half an inch shorter than my mother. Then I became conscious about my height and started doing rigorous exercises and after 2 months, I am now 5’4’’, i.e. atleast half an inch taller than my mum.

When I was born, I was taller than average children my age and the doctor, one of the best doctors in India told my mom I’ll be atleast 5’9’’ or 5’10’’. But I am not right now! And I am 17! So I am worried about my height. I want to be an actress when I grow up and I want to be real tall at least since I have the potential to..

So please help me out. What should I do NATURALLY to increase my height to at least 5’9’’. Exercises, food anything. Just no medicines or surgery stuff!

Please help me out! I’ll feel obliged. And does stress and depression reduce growth? Because I do have depression! P.s I had my first period at 14 years of age.

• Ashok

For increase of height try the following:

There seem to be two main ways to increase height after puberty. Exercises for stretching the legs is the first way, the second method is to stretch the spine and make it stronger by using special spin stretching exercises. These are both ways you can increase height after puberty, but remember that it's best not to over do any of it and to treat these exercises with great care.

Jumping rope is a great exercise for your legs. Its best done in several short bits, with a good amount of resting in between each session. The recommendation for this exercise is to jump with both legs at once, not to take turns with them.. Five minutes each time is the best amount of time for this exercise, also make sure that you don't do it every day or on days that you are doing other leg exercises.

Using a bike is another excellent way to help you to increase height and to grow taller. This is accomplished by raising the seat of the bike by a couple of inches - this means that your legs will need to reach down further as you pedal. At first this may seem uncomfortable, but what you are doing is stretching your legs with every revolution. Some people like to do this one on an exercise bike at first, until they get used to it..

Yet another good exercise regime to grow taller are Yoga stretches, the are really good for helping your spine to lengthen. Yoga is excellent for the body as a whole, not just the spine, it helps to strengthen and increase suppleness. Some specific exercises that are great for height increase include stretches such as the Cat, the Wheel, the Cobra and the Bow. Even the basic yoga exercises are great for the spine and height increase.

Do not masturbate. Do not drink/smoke. Do not do weight lifting.

Nutrition

A growing individual needs more calories than an adult because: basal metabolism is highest during infancy, and then steadily declines throughout life except for a small rise during adolescence and the physical activity of the child far exceeds that of an adult. During your growing age, you require relatively more protein than any adult, because it is needed not only for tissue repair but also for growth. About 14% of the calories should be consumed as protein. The main sources of protein are milk and milk products, meat, fish, fowl, eggs, nuts, cereals and pulses.

Carbohydrates and fats are intended mainly for their calorie value. Care should be taken that sweets are not sucked constantly, as they ferment in the mouth and damage the teeth. Take liberal helpings of raw and cooked vegetables and fruits at each meal. If the diet is well balanced, supplements of vitamins and minerals are not necessary. Fluid intake should be sufficient to ensure a free flow of urine. Children who run about and sweat profusely need extra fluids.

School children usually have a good appetite, but one should carefully select their food. Their liking for sweets makes the diet adequate in calories but deficient in proteins. Milk and milk products, roasted groundnuts, and Bengal-gram are good sources of inexpensive protein enjoyed by children.

Children who are unwilling to go to bed early have difficulty in waking up in the morning, and may rush their breakfast before going to school. School lunch may also be hurried to get more time for play during the lunch interval. In evening when they return from school, children are generally thirsty and may gulp down a lot of liquid, which dulls their appetite. All these habits should be corrected to ensure optimum growth.

One should not eat a large meal within two hours of going to sleep. The body releases the greatest amount of growth hormone during the first two hours of sleep. If a large meal is taken, then excess insulin is released within the system and this suppresses the output of growth hormone, preventing the body from taking advantage of it with rest.

Over time, gravity will take a toll on the body and cause spinal disc degeneration, muscle loss, and force the body to slump or slouch. However, by maintaining proper postural alignment you can significantly reduce the negative effects of aging as well as promote growth. In whatever condition you may be whether sitting, standing, walking or lying, remain erect.

Good luck and God bless you.

1

Source(s): Grow Taller By 3-6 Inches - http://growtallersteps.com/?NJx

Seems have a big turn in a person's life. The external form of a person is ideal in the eyes of the planet when every feature is assembled in flawlessness or very nearly there. Of all of them, height represents an important role.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://biturl.im/aU0uj , grow taller 4 Idiots.

The combination of proteins with growth hormones, could certainly lead to a taller stature and this really is what you would study on this book, how you can set this mixture used because this system really work for nearly all people.

Height is not just lots is one of the critical standards in plenty of areas: sports, being a part of the security force, wooing someone, obtaining a work or just bolstering one's assurance therefore, if you want to be slightly taller you just have to use this program https://tinyurl.im/aH5eY , grow taller 4 Idiots.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I am an Indian girl, 17 years old, and 5’4’’. My mother’s height is 5’3’’. Before 2 months, I was 5’2.5 or 5’3’’ approx. i.e. atleast half an inch shorter than my mother. Then I became conscious about my height and started doing rigorous exercises and after 2 months, I am now 5’4’’, i.e. atleast...

Source(s): increase height 5 39 10 puberty: https://tr.im/USFG0

You cant do anything to increase your height and you are probably done growing by now. I am sorry! I'm 5'0" and i am 20 years old. Embrace your shortness! You dont have to be tall to be an actress. Besides, you will never have to worry about being taller than a guy. Guys like short girls.

Source(s): Short and proud

Discover the Secret to Add Several Inches of Solid Height to Anyone, No Matter What Your Age Is... Even If You Haven't Grown in Years!

+ A definitive solution to height problems.

+ Used Successfully By Over 194,000 People in 174 Countries

+ You’ll gain 2-4 inches to your stature in 6-8 weeks

See Now - http://growtallerfast.co/

The Most Effective Way to maintain your height

Source(s): The Simplest Way To Gain Height While You Sleep - http://growtallerfast.co/

Forget about growth hormone injection or limb lengthening operation. They are way too expensive and dangerous for you. What you need is a safe, effective and affordable way to grow taller naturally and easily by using homoeopathic medicine

It is seen that short heighten people are always tensed because of their height. There are many ways to increase height one is Scientific treatment due to which one can gain height and other is Homeopathic treatment which can give you height .Now you all can take a deep breath as now your height problem will be solved by Homeopathic treatment.

First of all its necessary to now that why our body growth stops. The growth is not only dependent on genetic but hormones equally plays important role in body's growth. Cartilage is the joint which is present in between the hormones bones. Now it is proved that cartilage plays an important role in the growth of the body. Cartilage is like sponge or cushion present between the joints of the bones. Cartilage can be kept fit & fine by supplying good required amount of energetic food to the hormones because the development of the cartilage is the reflection of the growth of height.

Pituitary gland also gives many hormones which affect the upper bodies 26 bones and lower bodies 62 bones whose cartilage is affected.

But now Homeopathy has discovered the reasons of Short height & why growth is stopped?

Due to this treatment the cartilage can be made strong and healthy, so the height can be increased. And you can gain your actual height get tension free from your height problem.

The development of the 26 skeletal bones and the cartilaginous portions of the 62 bones of the lower body. The stimulation of the pituitary gland would increase hormonal production, which would then spur the growth of the cartilageneous portions of the bones of the lower body, ultimately leading to height increase.

Intensive scientific research has also proven that most young adults can still grow a few inches taller even after the bones in their lower body have become ossified (commonly known as "bone plate is fused"). This is because besides the length of the femur bone (thighbone), shinbone, and other bones in the lower body, the length of the spinal column in the upper body also significantly contributes to human height (about 35% of the total height).

Human spinal column consists of 33 separate bone segments known as vertebrae held together by ligaments (tough and fibrous tissue). Out of these 33 vertebrae, only the lowest 9 are fused into two immovable bones, the sacrum and the coccyx, forming the back of the pelvis. All the other 24 vertebrae are permanently movable and thus will never be fused. These 24 vertebrae are the 7 cervical (neck), 12 thoracic (back of chest), and 5 lumbar (loin).

Located between each of these 24 vertebrae are cartilaginous pads called disks. The thickness of the disks determines the length of the spinal column and directly influences the height. There are totally 25 disks, their combined length accounts 25% of your total height. Since these disks are non-fusible cartilages, they can constantly grow thicker under the stimulation of growth hormone during a life time. The thicker those disks are, the longer your spinal column is and the taller you become. Even each disk grows only 0.25 cm (0.1 inch) thicker, which is the length of this line in quotes "_", you will grow 0.25 x 25 = 6.25 cm (2.5 inches) taller!

Continue our 3 Homoeopathic medicines for 6 month and after that discontinue our medicine and your height starts increasing after 3 months and gradually increases day by day naturally at normal range.

Baryta Carb 30 thrice in a day

Silicea 12x 4 tab thrice in a day

and symphytum Q 5 drops twice in a day for 6 month

dr.d.sharma (www.abchomeopathy.com)

Discover The Secret To Growing Taller Is Special Height Increasing Exercises & Natural Supplements!

*) You’ll learn how to increase your Human Growth Hormone level by 300%

*) Learn how to easily make a Human Growth Hormone boosting meal

*) The correlation between sleep and the release of Human Growth Hormones

*) How to add an EXTRA INCH right now

*) Learn how to increase the vertical length of your spine by correcting muscle imbalances

Discover Now - http://growtallerdynamics.co/

You Can Try A Proven Scientific Solution!

Source(s): A definitive solution to height problems - http://growtallerdynamics.co/

Try wearing higher shoes. This helps to achieve height. Remember, nice things come in little parcels, and this includes Human Beings.Think of yourself as being Petite and Beautiful, and all your Depression will go away

Charlatans prey on mature adults with promises of easy cures or ways to stay young. Many products they peddle are foods, substances from food, or supplements. No substantial evidence is provided for many claims that their products offer benefits like height increase methods or undeniable scientific proofs that do not exist and that is terrible thing to do.

Vitamin B12, or cobalamin, works with folate to make red blood cells. Not getting enough vitamin B12 also can lead to anemia and high levels of homocysteine. Among mature adults, low levels of vitamins B12 and B6 are linked to memory loss, and low levels of B12, to age-related hearing loss. With coexisting conditions, other symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency may go unrecognized. Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy foods are all good sources. To avoid deficiency, mature adults are urged to eat vitamin B12-fortified foods and to take a supplement with vitamin B12. Some health problems impair the body's ability to absorb naturally occurring vitamin B12. If you're over age fifty, the Dietary Guidelines advise: Consume vitamin B12 in its crystalline form (from fortified foods or supplements) and meet the recommendation of 2.4 micrograms per day.

Click Here : https://tr.im/taller