Why can't I sign into my Gmail account?

I made a Gmail account and then imported my Yahoo contents to it. Then I reset my browser and restarted my computer. Now I cannot find the Google Mail Log-In Page. When I try to go to my Log-In page, I'm getting the page that says: "Add Gmail to your Google Account By completing this form,... show more I made a Gmail account and then imported my Yahoo contents to it. Then I reset my browser and restarted my computer. Now I cannot find the Google Mail Log-In Page. When I try to go to my Log-In page, I'm getting the page that says:

"Add Gmail to your Google Account

By completing this form, you're upgrading to Gmail, email from Google. Gmail works on any device, blocks spam, and much more.

You'll be able to sign in using your new Gmail address, which will become the primary email address associated with this account. We'll send account updates, invitations, and other notifications to your Gmail address."

They're inviting me to create a "new Google account", and the one that I already created is already taken. WHERE is the Gmail account I created and importing into, and how do I log into it?!

I cannot email Google support, because my Yahoo mail will not let me send emails, which I asked about in another category.
Update: I don't understand this "recovery" thing. Why does my account need to be "recovered"? I just imported my Yahoo contents to it a couple hours ago.