Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Poll: Is this Good or Not Good?

Is this good or not good:-

Is not it a good feeling, When you have a friend with whom you can fight a lot,

Without fighting you feel something is missing, and after fighting with them you feel so good.

And one more question:-

Do you have a friend like this?

@All:-Here I am not talking about the fight which hurts anybody, I am talking about the fight which brings friends more close.

@All People: I am not talking about serious fights, I think you are taking this question in a wrong way.

Favorite Answer

My younger sister. She is my good friend too.Thanks.

Source(s): ever feel

Hi I wish I had a friend or bother/sister with whom I can fight,this is not fight acutely these are the emotions of love,real love for each other.Thanks for asking every time good questions.

It is very good. I have one friend Seema with whom I fight all the time. Sometimes fight becomes very serious but we sort out soon. But such fights with bf were very bad and we had break up after one such fight.

Not good, you must get your anger out in creative ways. Not by fighting with a friend or another person.

Good - small small fights and misunderstandings and reunions makes friendship even more stronger . actually fights are needed relationship to make it more stronger !

Yes, all these things happens in friendship. If there is no fighting in friendship it means there is something amiss in the friendship.

That's good. I have a friend like this, she is a Yahoo user too.

We are inseparable 'enemies,' if that is possible.

• manish

It is gopood I have such a friend but he is in another town now.

• It's okay if your friend knows that your are not serious. Other wise, It's not good.

I've no friend like this.

Different strokes for different folks, but i hate drama...So for me, that wouldn't be good, but if you re both like it, then hey..better you annoy each other with your melodrama and fights than others