Who thnks the world coming to an end tomorrow?

If anyone thnks the world coming to an end tomorrow please comment saying when u thnk its going to happen tomorrow and why u thnk that its going to end tomorrow

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't listen to "!". He/She is JUST trying to scare they younger crowd of the internet, but don't worry. Read this;

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/feature…

I read this and I trust it 100%. Who couldn't trust these amazing scientists? The world is NOT ending! Remember the Y2K scare? 6/6/6? March of 2012? This has been happening for years. The world IS NOT ending. :D

Source(s): LE ME!
  • mohini
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Actually, i might under no circumstances advocate to any person that they plan their entire lifestyles around being a mannequin, so the one way i might endorse it will be if you happen to had plans for one more career too. Why? For the reason that even though you might be successful as a model (and it is very aggressive, and no longer some thing that each person can do - until you occur to be tall and have the proper bone structure, your chances are practically nothing), most units' careers are over some time of their mid-twenties. Definite, there are a couple of exceptions, but most items are someplace between the a while of 14 and 25. That would go away you with a long time with nothing to do! So being a attorney is also a excellent career goal, when you consider that practically no person is a attorney earlier than the age of 25, seeing that you have got to go by means of three years of law university after institution. So far as Disneyworld goes, they without doubt rent each high university and college pupils, peculiarly during the summer time. In fact, they have got a great internship application during the summer which mixes a job and courses for which that you would be able to get university credit score.

• 7 years ago

The ancient Mayan calendar was based on the Solstices and Equinoxes. Winter Equinox occurs on Dec. 21st at 11:12 GMT this year. Nothing will happen except I expect there to be a minor baby boom next September.

• 7 years ago

No one Know the date Except Allah swt. :)

It is written in Quran .

So i don't believe it is end of the world tomorrow. only He knows when it is coming who creat this world.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

i believe its going to start at exactly 12:00. it will start with swirling winds, then snow in warm places and dramatic heat in north and south poles. there will be major flooding and then i think homer simpson will save us all

Source(s): suck it beleiver
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.