Will you do another weird survey? :D?

This place is getting boring. Time to stir up some fun! :D 1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"? 2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet? 3. Would you rather wear clown... show more This place is getting boring. Time to stir up some fun! :D

1. Which scented shampoo would you rather use? "Sweaty Grimy Mule" or "Tuna Heaven"?
2. If you had to get a tattoo of justin beiber, would you rather have it on your butt or the soles of your feet?

3. Would you rather wear clown shoes or 6 inch high heels to church?
4. Would you rather sleep on a giant key lime pie, or a giant apple pie?
5. Would you rather change your name to "Obsessive Cow Eating Nun" or "Chihuahua nail polish nut-cake"?
6. Would you rather be 6'4 or 4'6?
7. Would you rather have a naturally purple tongue or naturally orange elbows?
8. Would you rather vacation at a nudist colony or AAPL (American Association of Pickle Lovers) colony?
9. What would you do if I gave you a delicious looking cake and told you not to eat it.

10. What would you do after the lifegaurd pulled you out of the pool, because you ate the cake and went swimming right away, instead of waiting 30 min like I told you! (Sheesh. Some people never learn.)

BQ: I am running out of creative questions. Any ideas of what to put in the next survey?