Why is the recent Delhi Rape (Medico) taken very seriously ?

The rapes are happening here and there and were happening in the country's capital as well. There is a recent incidence in Tamil Nadu also the murder and rape of a minor child and it is unfortunate. Until unless the citizens take the responsibility, it is very difficult to nab the culprits.

Update:

Dear All, Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. May GOD Bless. G Senthil Iyappan.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

"It is so sad and shocking no matter where the crime and sin happens. Every crime and sin is inhumane.

Every crime, every and any where should be taken and addressed adequately, seriously, lawfully, promptly and the most important of all truthfully regardless of gender, race, religion, age, ethinicity etc., etc., without any prejudice at all levels to ensure humanity to flourish in peace and with peace of mind.

Executioners and behind the scene planers of any crime and all involved at all levels by commission and or omission need to be brought to book most expeditiously and honestly with valid facts.

But who would do that except deeply; honest, humane and dedicated wo/men a rare breed whose voice is burried in the democratic majority of countless Dharyodhnas, Ravnas and even the worst than them especially in this Athi Ghor Kaliyuga.

Detection, punishment, rehabilitation, prevention, vigilance and to ensure all that, good conduct are all very important measures to contain, crush and stop the crime.

There is no; school, college, university and or any other institution where education to be a good human being is given as a dedicated subject and or curriculum which as a matter of fact does not exist.

The preventive measures have to begin some where and there is nothing more; important, elementary and effective than lovely, peaceful, happy home with parents as the teachers to nurture humane values to be strenghened and carried out in the institutes of learning at all levels from kindergarden to old age and beyond. This must be ensured by the society and the; social, educational, legal and admnistrative branches.

The cure and prevention of dhouraachaar is sadhaachaar that would ensure shishtaachaar!" a quotation of Dr. Singh on, 'Human Nature and Development'.

You have very right fully said, "Until and unless the citizens take the responsibility, it is very difficult to nab the culprits."

Seasons greetings and best wishes for a peaceful and prosperous new year.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 years ago

I've been following this story.

It's getting so much press because:

1/ The way she was victimized was gruesome, inhumane and outlandish, showing how mentally ill her rapists were/are.

2/ This has happened in the capital city, Delhi - the seat of power for Indians, the city where the offices of your PM and all your ministers are located. It's a bit unbelievable that such a city could be the home of such criminals without the police being able to intervene.

I think the second reason is why most media is going gaga over this issue.

I think that it's getting the media/political attention it deserves, but I have to also record here that ALL cases/incidents of rape needs utmost attention, care, due diligence, in every case. All criminals must be brought to book.

I may be a drop in the ocean, but I'm considering conveying my concerns regarding this, to your PM office.

• 8 years ago

In Sir Lanka thousands of Tamil girls raped and brutally murdered by army .the media don't report it . nobody bothered . But the media in the above case blown it out of proposition. so some people like Mrs Sushma Suvraj have made it a big issue but she is very corrdial with devil Rajabakshe and having dinner with him for what he had done to tamil woman folks.what a politician she is.?

• 8 years ago

It's obviously a horrible incident, but I agree that many people are very biased and influenced by media coverage. Horrible things happen often. It's the same with school shootings - horrible, but so are all the 16,000 murders that happen yearly in the U.S. outside of schools, many of which also involve kids.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

the recent events are highlighting the gang rapes that are happening every day in india and that rape laws need to be changed. the victims need to be taken seriously and severe punishment given to rapists. india needs to toughen its laws to protect women and children. its terrible that these shocking rapes have to be brought to the world's attention before anything is done about it.

• 8 years ago

because rape is a serious crime

most criminal justice systems punish it highly

• 8 years ago

facebook

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.