What should I do if my iPod Touch 2G can't download any more apps?

Most apps say they need iOS 4.3 or later, but my iPod can only go up to 4.2.1 :/ I deleted my old apps for space and now I want to redownload them, but it says I need a later version. What the heck?

Thanks for the answers and @Leah I mean memory space coz mine's only 8gb and I have about 6gb of songs on there and my music collection is growing so I deleted some memory-intensive apps to free up some Mb's to add more songs.

You can't you can go to a illegal maker of iPhones and iPods they can make the software go to an iOS 6.0 I have seen illegal phones but are not recognized by Apple. The Philippines buy it there on the streets.

Source(s): Experience

If it's a space issue, try grouping apps together (about six in a pod) and it should work. You drag apps to a certain area on the screen, it will let you name the category. Hope this helps. :D