LEGEND OF ZELDA FANS! I know I am NOT making this up!?

I swear I read a cheat magazine years ago about the existence of the pictobox in "The Legend of Zelda, The Ocarina of Time"! I remember reading about how in order to get a ride on the boat down the stream down the "Nintendo Gallery", you had to take a picture of King Darunia dancing, the hugging couple in the village below the castle, and something else. You got the pictobox as a kid by bombing somewhere around the fishing game at Lake Hylia. SOMEbody please confirm this!

Okay. you all can vote for "Best Answer". I am going to find the bomb spot. I swear I did it once myself ages and ages ago when it first came out. There's a place where the water comes out of a crack inside the fishing game. You have to follow the water along the border wall outside the fishing game - somehow find the backside of the fishing game and find a bomb spot. Okay, now I am determined to start over and find it and put it up on the cheat codes page mentioned by one of you. THANKS FOR ANSWERING, EVERYBODY!!!!!

You are thinking of Windwaker, where you can receive a figurine of Link Riding the Dragon boat, after collecting all the other figurines. That's about what I can say. I'm sorry but we can't confirm false events. There isn't a pictobox mini-game in Ocarina of time. That is all.

What you are most likely thinking about is its predecessors Majora's Mask, or Wind Waker. As far as I know, there is no way to get a pictobox by bombing some place in Lake Hylia.

I consider myself an avid Zelda player but; the only "Pictobox" I can think of is the one from "TLOZ: The Wind Waker".

It is not. I have beaten Ocarina of Time 14 times and I know every secret of that game. There is not a pictobox, you must be thinking Majora's Mask or Wind Waker. Or maybe it's in Master quest because I have never played that.

please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AppEQ...