If you were blocked by a questioner, should you feel proud?

You were able to show the logical fallacies in the person's questions.

It is the first time I have been blocked by a questioner. Excuse me for seeming obsessed

• Nous

People who block have surrendered and waved the white flag realizing that they are not capable of handling your superior knowledge and intellect!

Pat yourself on the back but don't forget to feel sorry for those sad people!

• Karl

Proud due to another not seeking knowledge? that seems foolish. Though why ask and then block for you can just not read answers from a specific person.

I see it as them not wanting to learn, so they block you. It is sad one does not seek knowledge.

bless you.

• Gig

Not always. I don't block people if they make good points against me, I block people who are suspected report monkeys, and that is never something to be proud of.

It's actually my goal to get blocked by all atheists here.

One is 'Question Everything'.... so using their own avatar name and a question they ranted earlier, I WILL do exactly that:

they said: Clearly, the Bible isn't credible. Who wrote it? People! And people of course aren't perfect, so they had to of made mistakes, or said it was non fiction when it really was fiction, thus making them liars. But wait! Didn't god make all of us perfect? So.....how can that be? By a Christian's logic, God is a paradox.

(2 hours ago)

Using their own words, I will now change it up ever so slightly:

Clearly, science isn't credible. Who wrote it? People! And people of course aren't perfect, so they had to of made mistakes, or said it was non fiction when it really was fiction, thus making them liars. But wait! Didn't god make all of us perfect? So.....how can that be? By a Christian's logic, science is a paradox.

Do you see the problem with what they say? Laughable. Their 'logic' applies to a book, but only certain books written by certain people..

Not necessarily. Someone might block you for telling him to f'uck off.

If it was American for America, he's blocking everyone. He's just a troll.

I've been blocked by Christian Skeptic for that very reason.

I really do not care if someone blocks me.

Some people feel angry, especially the report monkeys. They rage when they can't report your questions anymore.

• Xavier

You should not take pride in being hated by someone.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BLOCK ONE MORE TIME

Source(s): I'LL BREAK SOME KNEE CAPS