Am I A Loser? I Am A 27 Year Old Virgin, Never Had A Girlfriend, What Should I Do?

Hi, I am a 27 year old guy who has never had a girlfriend .Never kissed a girl and obviously havent had sex with any girl. I am a biological failure, and my life is a waste. I am not single because i have never tried but because i am not physically attractive, as i have been told many times. I am short being 5 7,... show more Hi,
I am a 27 year old guy who has never had a girlfriend .Never kissed a girl and obviously havent had sex with any girl. I am a biological failure, and my life is a waste. I am not single because i have never tried but because i am not physically attractive, as i have been told many times. I am short being 5 7, and my face isn't nice either.
I write this not to get any sympathy or motivation. I feel my existence is a burden to this planet, my family and nature, since i am not needed in this society for propagation. Why am i alive ? Can i kill myself somehow to stop this sadness that i feel ?
I am a disappointment to my mother and sister. I know how happy a mother feels when her son has a girlfriend, i have seen my friend's mother's happiness, they seem soo proud that their sons have a girl. My mother has asked me sometimes over the years weather i have a girlfriend and always my answer has been in the negative, i know she expects me to have a girlfriend but being a mother does not realize what a ugly piece of **** her son is. I know i am a disappointment to my mother and i want to die and donate my organs. but other times i think of living because i fear who will take care of her when she gets older, so i pause. All my friends have always had girlfriends, they ask me where is mine? some have tried to ask their girlfriends to set me up with someone, but nothing happens, always rejection.
It is okay that girls don't like me because they do not find me attractive, but my question is what the **** am i alive then? or why the **** do i want a girlfriend when i can't have one? what is the point of me living when i am not needed?
I have tried dating sites and my messages are nice and interesting to start conversations on, but not one date, lol. It takes many different dates to find one girlfriend for normal guys and i don't have even one date. I do not blame the girls for not finding me attractive but i am frustrated with this failure, i sometimes cry, i hate crying, and i hate those who do. but my predicament is such that i can not change it, i can't be taller or more attractive, i cant change myself physically. If it were money that i wanted to earn i would have bled to work for it but attraction does not work that way, isn't it?
I am not a geek and i have always been the guy who has fun and always been happy with anything.I have been a fighter all my life never bent down for anyone and never hurt anyone, if i like something or want something i go for it, am not the guy who sissies out ever.
I have been in street fights, and have done many things which would be considered risky by normal people. I am saying this about myself to establish that i am not the nice guy type so don't give me the nice guy bullshit.
I know i am ugly, or at least unattractive because i have been told so by many girls, and i can see it in their eyes because their behavior is different with me and with other attractive guys or sort of guys who are better looking than me.
A girl had told me when i told her about having a crush on some girl in my class and her reply was "nothing will ever happen, so forget it?". Another girl commented "do you ever think any girl would ever want to be with this guy".
In India we can do an arranged marriage, but i do not want this. Because no girls who have a choice in choosing her husband would choose me, and those who do not have a choice and would normally dislike me will be put to marriage with me, and i do not want to commit such a crime with any girl, it would be like a rape, like hell for her, wouldn't it?
People just give me some kind of a solution, may be suicide, tell me some way i could end all this unhappiness and this distress,Some quick way to die

I do not smile anymore i do not laugh anymore all i do is watch comedy shows and try to laugh like an idiot hoping to feel some happiness through comedy. I never thought of having a girlfriend desperately, but when i realized that i do not have one because i just do not have the aptitude or maybe the capability to have one it just distresses me more.I live clean and i am clean i dress well and show that i am happy to everyone but on the inside i just cant seem to get this thought from my mind, i have hobbies and interests but that is just a way for me to not think about the reality,pursuing a hobby in no way changes my situation.

* this question is not for attention, what kind of attention could i possibly gather from this question,
pity? you feel i am looking for some girl to pity me and date me, sorry that is no way to start a relationship.
Update: * this question is not for attention, what kind of attention could i possibly gather from this question, pity? you feel i am looking for some girl to pity me and date me, sorry that is no way to start a relationship. *i wrote all this not to be corrected or be argued upon my information, what i write here is... show more * this question is not for attention, what kind of attention could i possibly gather from this question,
*i wrote all this not to be corrected or be argued upon my information, what i write here is definite and true to my observations.
*and as for people who tell me to find ugly girls, on the dating site i have been rejected by them too, i also feel to go for a girl because she is ugly is wrong, to go for a girl because she may have low standards is wrong, anyone who goes for a girl thinking she is ugly and easy is not correct, where is the respect here? going for someone whom you feel is lower is disrespecting them, what kind of a relationship would that be?
Update 2: My EMailAddress Is LOSERWASTEDLIFE@YAHOO.COM