I'm very ugly. What to do?

I'm a 26 year old man from India. I'm EXTREMELY ugly to the extent of being mirror cracking material. People, both strangers and known ones, directly tell me that I'm "short, dark and ugly". Even on the day I was born, my relatives said "Oh God, the baby is so dark and ugly. Every else among relatives are so good looking. Why is this baby so ugly?". Ever since childhood, I have been isolated from people because almost everyone feels I'm ugly. I don't even have many friends due to my terrible looks. You people might say looks does not matter, but in this cruel world people only judge a person based on his physical appearance. Unfortunately, due to my extreme ugliness I can never talk to women, let alone ask them out. Hence I have never been in a relationship in my life. I do dress well and maintain good hygiene. I also don't have any habits such as smoking, drinking or drugs. Even then, what's the use if I'm basically terrible looking? Forget about women, even men treat me like crap. I'm sick and tired of hearing people tell me that I'm ugly. If I had the choice of migrating to some other country, I would have done that. But migrating requires a LOT of money, and I'm not so rich. I seriously considered plastic surgery to improve my looks, but again its too expensive so I can't afford it. I'm a computer engineer by profession, and I'm really skilled in my field. Still the entire world hates me because I'm so ugly. Parks, movies, restaurants, malls everywhere I go alone, because my friends feel its humiliating to be seen in the company of an ugly guy like me. Hell, even my own younger brother, whom I love so much, keeps telling me that I'm so ugly. Please help me, I don't know what to do. I contemplated suicide at one point, but I'm really scared to do it because if my suicide attempt fails, I may be left handicapped for life. I guess an ugly man is always better than an ugly and handicapped man. Please help me out, I beg you.

P.S. Please don't say that its a self confidence issue, because mnay people have directly told me I'm ugly, and its not just my thinking.

Favorite Answer

Ugly to whom? Women? There is one person who wishes you would be content with yourself; do you know who that person is? It is you. I am not saying this is a self-confidence issue, I am saying this is a mental aspect that needs to be modified. Everyone, even the "hottest" superstars become ugly, wrinkled, and senile when the time hits, and most of them end up confused why the chemicals aren't working anymore.

If you want to help yourself become beautiful, invest in your character. Meditate, do yoga, find a hobby to make you relaxed. Do not waste your money on surgery; when you are old and skin is falling off your skin, you will regret it to the point where you wish you had stayed to your self. Your relatives are probably just generalizing on account of what their conservative and traditional ideals lead to; I wouldn't take it too seriously. I looked darker than the rest of my family too, but it never got to me because I surrounded myself with those I love. It's too small of a problem.

This is actually pretty funny. You should turn this into a comedy routine. Or write satirical essays about your experience being "ugly". Not the suicide part, but the rest of it.

Beauty is something for which we must search. Superficially, most people are very ugly. The beauty is less accessible, but the right person will see it in you. Unless you're like a serial killer.

i think of opposite to maximum folk, there are genetics, with the aid of fact it is your INHERITED archives no thank you to alter it. differences reason many subjects, besides. persons are born gruesome and appealing. There are basic consepts and widely used attention that's formed through majority of the inhabitants to become conscious of and idealize elegance. in case you don't greater wholesome those standards, sorry you're bodily gruesome. regardless of the shown fact that it is not a nasty subject. i'm additionally gruesome and that i understand why noone has by no skill fall for me. it quite is the regulation of the character and duplicate. Being gruesome skill easily being much less able to reproducing. Love...

No one is ugly, first of all you start liking yourself, build some self confidence, and self esteem, if you wish do have some plastic surgery. Look at the positive, and look at people who are in much worse position than you are. Be grateful to God. Anyone who tells you that you are ugly-tell them they dont have to look at you.

Have surgery is good for you.

Source(s): Nong

do not change anything about yourself everyone is beautiful in there own way :)

• Julia

get surgery

• Miana

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wait they will "help you"