IS INDIA a SAFE COUNTRY ?..IS IT SAFE TO GET AN INDIAN WIFE ?

i'm a hongkong indian of south indian origin ...i used to visit india for every 3-5 years ...infact i never understand what was this caste system is all about ...and my mother tongue is cantonese and telugu although i speak a bit of english and french as well .....i used to watch indian tv serials and i learned... show more i'm a hongkong indian of south indian origin ...i used to visit india for every 3-5 years ...infact i never understand what was this caste system is all about ...and my mother tongue is cantonese and telugu although i speak a bit of english and french as well .....i used to watch indian tv serials and i learned a lot about indian culture ...but my parents recently told me that we belong to scheduled castes and we are being treated as untouchables in india ..so it was during 1880's ..many dalits were taken as slaves to hongkong,singapore and burma ...so to confirm this ...i just started my journey to india and i really found there's really a lot of discrimination towards dalits especially in towns and villages . ...i'm a doctor , very fair and handsome and i dated a lot of asian and european women here in hongkong ...but when i asked a forward caste girl to marry me ..she was just reluctant to accept me ..just because i'm a dalit ..and i was really so surprised ...i have seen many fair and rich dalits to the ugly poor brahmins ..but unfortunately people are not choosing their partners outta their community ... while almost all the indians are more or less the same .then why do they still care about this stupid caste system ?your country is not safe at all .. almost everyday i could see lot'f atrocities,bomb blasts ,strikes,terrosim....etc ...oohhh ! i'm gonna pack my luggage to hongkong ...chalooo hongkong in this april ..oh my god .!!.this's really a dangerous country..i just cant stay here anymore ....not but not least I WANNA BREATH OXYGEN ..BUT NOT THESE HARMFUL TOXIC GASES RELEASING FROM THOSE HEAVY LOAD TRAFFIC VEHICLES ..