Eating Disorder Recovery so depressed today?

Hi...Im 14 yrs old and recovering from Anorexia im 3 weeks or so into recovery. Ive been having troubles in my thigh area and they look like tree trunks and bloated they touch and rub together and just look fat. I felt ok not great yesterday but this morning i woke up and was depressed and once i changed this... show more Hi...Im 14 yrs old and recovering from Anorexia im 3 weeks or so into recovery. Ive been having troubles in my thigh area and they look like tree trunks and bloated they touch and rub together and just look fat. I felt ok not great yesterday but this morning i woke up and was depressed and once i changed this afternoon into normal clothes my legs felt like they got so fat and now im just crying and depressed. At first btw i was 97lbs now 3 weeks or so later it says 106lbs and i cant take it my legs feel like a gallon of water is just sitting there and making my legs look puffy in my usual black leggings that than my legs usually look skinny but now no not anymore im so depressed and confused about whats going on please help it would mean alot
1 answer 1