How many weeks or months does it take to be "fit"?

What I mean by "fit" is that having good cardio, muscle build up, fat/bad cholesterol burn and stamina build up.

I am 14 years old and I want to fitter since I still have fats in stomach area eventhough in my tries of removing it. My muscle and stamina build up. I have thin arms and also I can run fast but it won't last long since I don't have enough stamina.

I dont really have exercise machines like a treadmill. But what can suit me are simple stretches until I can go to a more intermediate level of exercises. I don't really want to push myself to the limit until I am ready to do. But I can do jogging.

I want to know how many days or weeks it takes to make myself a hell lot fitter.

Thanks a lot.

Do body weight exercises everyday:

Push Ups

Sit Ups

Pull Ups

Tip: Do until your muscle is really tired and do not worry about the numbers of repetition or sets as this will affect you mentally.

You should also start trying on weights/dumbbells. Remember to consult a Fitness Instructor before proceeding to this step, as, if you do the weights exercises wrongly, you would lead to back problem or incorrect posture/form.

You could also jog and try to complete a certain distance within a certain time. And, every week, try to improve on the timing. This definitely will increase your stamina.

Well, you can be hell lot fitter in just 3 months if only you're consistent.

Good Luck :)

Source(s): My knowledge