asa

Which area / country should I target my website ? Help ?!?

Hi,

Im planning on launching a website on a particular area...my aim is to gradually build traffic and then probably make some revenue through affiliate marketing. Im from India .

My query :

being from India, should I target people of US /Europe or should I make it specifically for my country. ?? Which would be more visible?? MY main concern is ..will my site show up on google search in the US ? I know google bases its search based on user's location too so just wondering which would bring me more traffic..

the certainty that he's sorting out single women people between 25 and 35 isn't sturdy. i'm sorry to allow you already know which you will have a cheater on your palms! My suggestion is to tell him to stop entering into this website and delete his profile, and if he would not pay attention, unload him. the certainty that he denies going on those style of sites proves he's mendacity by fact which you have data he does flow on those variety of sites!

Well, I'm not here to answer you, but I suggest you ask this question at Quora.