Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 7 years ago

My father age 64, brown,white spot in hand,and foot,what i do,nd how to remove spot?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

You don't. They are probably age spots caused by pigmentation in the skin.

Have a doctor look at them soon - some of these spots can be cancerous or precancerous.

• 3 years ago

You hear severely those days regarding the 'starting to be older' result for workout. even nevertheless, ok dispossess you interior the thought pastime, in all it is actual varieties, is the wrongdoer. it is not. some categories of workout, nonetheless, are certainly culpable than different persons. it could get patently ridiculous to represent that workout in line with se is the reason that human beings 'age' right away. those aspects are by way of genetics, weight loss plan, emotional stress, existence sort and a bunch of alternative purposes too. Your physique became into wide-unfold to go and you'd be able to desire to improve your work out ranges, day via basically day, at if of existence. i've got labored using many older human beings that held the arrogance that their problems and ailments have been certainly a 'area' of starting to be old. ok, human beings would/ do are greater vulnerable to trials to afflictions as they certainly strengthen old, yet keeping the physique and suggestions lively can only help get rid of those problems. by no ability the fewer, there are procedures particular exercises can get a unfavorable impression your nicely appearing. a style of is cardio. infrequently any, no longer a slice of working or paddling, walking or somewhat in all probability cycling. however the cardio machines glaring in company gyms. nicely, whether it is somewhat experience you mid- winter and there is not any longer different determination, take a 'cardio' device. whether it is because of the fact you require slightly strengthen from a ' maintain' circumstances.

• 7 years ago

Put in washing machine, 50 minutes, then hang to dry

Source(s): My brian, and, my bad, inglish
  • 7 years ago

If it doesn't wash off leave it for a doctor.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

He needs to see a doctor about this. You don't want to mess with it and get infected.

• Tricia
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

have a dermatologist check it out to make sure what it is.

Source(s): life experience
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.