Hi Friends, need serious help! I have Airtel's BEETEL 450TC1 ADSL router, internet was working wonderful,?

Hi Friends, need serious help! I have Airtel's BEETEL 450TC1 ADSL router, internet was working wonderful, now I have changed the ISP and facing following issue and need help for the same :

1) For Beetel 450TC1 router, input in RJ11 (Telephone connector), airtel has same line

2) for New Internet provider, input is RJ45, ( Ethernet).

Could anyone plz suggest me how to use my same router with this new Internet (RJ45 as input). Do i need to purchase a new router or some convertible device are available.

Thnx in advance!

PS:- I am not using any phone, don't have any splitter.

The model no. that you mentioned is a ADSL router, and it requirs a telephone connection and converts the telephone signal.

The ISP that you now have is a "FOC to Home" connection and it requirs a normal router which has an input internet ethernet RJ45 jack, cause all the rj45 jacks in your present modem is output.

I am sorry to say this modem can not be used.

All you can do is connect the cable directly to your laptop and turn your laptop into a wifi hotspot to use other devices or get a wifi router with a WAN input port.

Hope this helps.

You can contact to Airtel customer care for more details:

North Hub : 0124 4448080

East Hub : 033 44448080

West Hub : 020 44448080

South Hub : 080 44448080

airtel users can dial *121*6#

Hope it helps!