I have updated aadhaar data in online.how much time does it took to get new aadhaar card with new data?

I updated my new address and name letter change through self service update of aadhaar in the online (aadhaar website) how many weeks or how much time does it took to get the new card with new data....... whenever I am checking for status of my update request.. it is showing "Your request is pending for... show more I updated my new address and name letter change through self service update of aadhaar in the online (aadhaar website) how many weeks or how much time does it took to get the new card with new data.......
whenever I am checking for status of my update request.. it is showing "Your request is pending for verification..."" So.. how much time I need to wait for my aadhaar card to get with new data.
Thanks for answering my question in..advance.............