i have updated aadhaar data in online.how much time does it took to get new aadhaar card with new data?

I updated my new address and name letter change through self service update of aadhaar in the online (aadhaar website) how many weeks or how much time does it took to get the new card with new data.......

whenever I am checking for status of my update request.. it is showing "Your request is pending for verification..."" So.. how much time I need to wait for my aadhaar card to get with new data.

Thanks for answering my question in..advance.............

Hello Sir,Rama kalyan K

Sir,It Usually Take 3-4 weeks,As You Said In Your Case You Have Updated Your Address It Will Be Given To You With In One Month.And If You Do Not Get With In One Month & Two Weeks Time So Please Contact Help Line No.

""Aadhaar Card Customer Care Number: 1800-180-1947 (Toll Free Number)""

""Aadhaar Card Fax Number: 080-2353 1947""

HOPE YOU MAY GET YOUR CARD SOON!

Thank You!

Source(s): My Brain
    • BAB5 years agoReport

how can i get the aadhar card like 1st time issued by the govt rather than e-aadhar letter to home?
      pls tell me the answer

I had applied for update in Name and Addres on 27 Jan 2014 and I could download e-Aadhar letter on 11 Feb 2014 (2 weeks) . It might take another 3-4 weeks before I get a hard copy (Depends on the postal services).

It took me six months after lot of followups. Now the status shows as your request is processed, but yet to get updated Aadhar card. Call center number is always busy, since change in number

OLD: ""Aadhaar Card Customer Care Number: 1800-180-1947 (Toll Free Number)""

NEW: ""Aadhaar Card Customer Care Number: 1800-300-1947 (Toll Free Number)""

• sai5 years agoReport

heyy i applied for adhaar correction through post.after three days i got a message update request number.when i check my status it shows that ur request is submitted and pending for verification.but now when i am checking for my status it is showing incorrect URN.what should i do.plss help me guys

Hey Boss

Just 45Days Wait And See

Ur aadhar Stuff is Completely Changes

Ur Got New Aadhar Card

After 45 days

u will Download E-Aadhar Letter

Source(s): WWW.eeadhar.gov.in

I registered for data correction on 13 February 2014 and got conformation in mid June that the data has been updated its July 10th today and dont know will i get an updated hardcopy soon

In my case it took long i think this UID scheme should be cancelled as our voted ID's should be sufficient.

Sir im alrady update adhar card three weeks .So how much time I need to wait for my aadhaar card to get with new data.

• VenuG

The verification is to be carried out at an Adhar center where the eyes and finger prints are recorded using a computer. After that around three months are required. You can request online to speed up the verification where you have to present yourself at the verification center.

Be patient....Its a process which ll be done by our Government ... So definitely will take more than 30 days. If you have to update any single field then you may get soon.. But you said two fields (name and address) yo wish to update .... And even your submitted docs may be unreadable or unacceptable(I pray should not be like this)....So wait and watch...

Patience plays vital role......

I updated the address in Aadhaar. I got eAadhaar in 2 days

Pls Check Aadhaar Updation Status with your updation acknowledgement Slip.

https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status