I've touched mercury when I was a kid, will anything happen to me when I'm an adult?

I've played with mercury when a thermometer broke, I have no idea what mercury is back then. I have not ingested it, only touched it with a finger, splitting it and putting it in one blob again. This was only one time, never again I have played with mercury.

I keep thinking about it if ever it would affect me if I grow up, will it?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

    No it won't effect you unless you got it in a open wound then you should be fine

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.