Would you create a second account just to report on people who have blocked you?

I have been blocked by a few people.

It usually doesn't bother me, as I view it as a cowardly act.

I get annoyed when the person who blocked me starts to spam.

Would you create a second account to report the spam?

@ French Fry Eater

You may not report, but you do block

@ Orla

I can only believe it is because the person claimed to be an atheist, and I stated that I highly doubted that the person was an atheist.

• Frog

I'm not a christian.

• Godboy

I'm on my 3rd account due to being reported for quoting the bible on a site that is called 'religion and spirtualilty'. I have been cloned, where somebody takes your avatar and name and posts weird things. There are many here who are of the video game mentality..they think that this is a competition to get the 'top contributor' badge and defeat the christians on their own site....How could a top contributor on a site titled ' religion and spirituality' be an atheist spewing hatred towards people who believe in God? just ignore it and praise our God as you may...I resist responding to questions like, " Isn't God Stupid" or "why is God the devil?" I only respond to posts that give me the opportunity to praise our Father and say good things...........this is one exception

• Orla

I wold not. It is a waste of time. And everyone has a right to be blocked and to block. That is our Y/A right, otherwise it would not exist. It is not a crime. Perhaps the person that blocked you was afraid of retaliation or trolling, or I don't what else.

The number of people that some on here have blocked it's amazing that anyone gets to answer their questions (yes green-whatever I'm talking about you). Just ignore them, they probably have multiple accounts themselves just to boost their own standing.

This question contains no content pertaining to religion and spirituality and is in violation of community guidelines.

Well block them.

You sound religious and a little petty

I've been blocked by more than a few.

Source(s): Theist

Childish on both side.