Nero not working on laptop?

Nero isn't working on my laptop. It closes out when i use sync-up or dell stage to look at my pictures or videos. An error message will pop up saying that something caused it to stop but wont say what or what to do. I've tried updating, but nothing happened. This is incredibly annoying and i don't know what to do. Thanks.

Hi,

I work for Dell's Social Media Team. I recommend you uninstall Nero software, by going to control panel, add remove programs. Once removed, use the CD to reinstall the software back onto your computer. This should fix this issue.

Thank you.

Dell-Royan

To download the latest version of Nero for free you can click here http://bitly.com/VMdZen

In the past, Nero was just software for burning CDs and DVDs, but over time, Nero has evolved into a complete multimedia suite that's both stable and high quality, suitable for both an amateur and semi-professional user.

It's a must have program.

Hope it helps.