Can atheism provide meaningful answers to life's most poignant questions of intentionality and purpose?

If so, convince me that these would be reliable. What say ye? Thanks.
Update: Sam, I didn't ask for dogma. Thanks for trying, anyway.
Update 2: Why are the atheists who actually tried to address my question missing the second part of it?
Update 3: Coop, you are quite correct. Atheism provides me with nothing, as far as I can tell.
Update 4: Cognostic, how exactly is a self-inflicted delusion such as atheism going to provide me with freedom from delusions? You make no sense to me. I am less convinced about any validity of your claims than I was before asking this question.
Update 5: Pull my finger, good point. Why on earth would you rely on logic? If you are truly an atheist, doing so would equal insanity. You cannot prove that laws of logic are reliable when applied to reaching truthful conclusions.
Update 6: Barking Toad, ask your own question. You are attempting to hijack this question with irrelevant arguments. See my question regarding Santa Syndrome leading to atheism.
Update 7: Dani, you must have some reasoning behind the assertions you make. Otherwise, your statements would be statements of faith! Correct me if I'm wrong.
Update 8: Ashnod, according to Dani, atheism comes with an entire worldview. Your scripts seem to conflict each other.
Update 9: Triangulum, point taken. I would like to see you define beauty. Thanks.
Update 10: The Wiz, if you have answers that represent the truth, explain how. This was the second part of my question that never got addressed.
Update 11: Dani, if as you say there is no faith in your voice, why are you making statements of faith: "There is no "intention" or "purpose" to our existence?" This is called doublespeak. You know one thing, that you know of no evidence for God. Does it follow then that there is no God and does... show more Dani, if as you say there is no faith in your voice, why are you making statements of faith: "There is no "intention" or "purpose" to our existence?" This is called doublespeak. You know one thing, that you know of no evidence for God. Does it follow then that there is no God and does it give you the license to make statements of faith based on lack of evidence? Have you taken logic? Thanks.
Update 12: Triangulum, thank you for trying. This is second time that you talk of subjective answers. If subjective answers are admissible, then it follows that my answers are as valid as yours. We are back to square one and I stand unconvinced as to atheist's having real answers to important questions of life.