My sister let me touch her boobs..and she liked it, is this wrong?

Ok so I'm 13 and my sister Veronica is 14. We were both alone in the house since my parents had to go to they're friend's wedding. We were sitting in the couch watching T.V and I was looking for an excuse to touch her boobs so I was like, "Hey Veronica um, lots of my friends know how boobs feel... show more Ok so I'm 13 and my sister Veronica is 14. We were both alone in the house since my parents had to go to they're friend's wedding. We were sitting in the couch watching T.V and I was looking for an excuse to touch her boobs so I was like, "Hey Veronica um, lots of my friends know how boobs feel like and don't take this in a weird way but can I just touch your boobs to see how they feel like?" She was shocked and looked at me funny but then suprisingly she said, "Um, yeah sure" So I gave them a squeeze and boy did they feel heavenly (they were 14DD don't judge me haha). She was moaning a bit too which was kinda weird. She let me squeeze them longer than I expected then I couldn't help but to suck on them so....I went for it... She moaned a bit more then we stopped cause we're related. Was what I did wrong? Is it weird that she like it? :S