My uncle is suffereing from fatty liver and lung feild shows emphytemous changes?

he is non smoker and non alcoholic... he is of age 49....accidentally it was found that he is suffering from mild fatty liver and also shows emphytemous changes...i read in computer it can be due to alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency...... is this can be true???...and it is matter to worry very much...how would be his... show more he is non smoker and non alcoholic... he is of age 49....accidentally it was found that he is suffering from mild fatty liver and also shows emphytemous changes...i read in computer it can be due to alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency...... is this can be true???...and it is matter to worry very much...how would be his life in future?? he is over weighted so can this be reason for fatty liver or that defeciency???what are treatment for both disease??what would be life expectancy?? presently he is not showing any symptoms related to emphsema.....please reply i very much worried...please...
Update: and lung feild shows emphytemous changes can it be due to age as he is 49..
Update 2: And most important is i heard that is it is hereditary disease but in my family no one is suffering from such disease....
Update 3: and i have also heard that for person having emphysema disease due to AAT DEFICIENCY would suffer from emphysema at age 45 or younger but my uncle is of 49 and still he is not having any symptoms so can it be considered that he won't be having much AAT deficiency/
2 answers 2