Help from tech support?

the time ran out and no real help or info..i really need to speak to someone privately that can work with me through yahoo customer service and or technical support themselves.. how can i actually get some help from yahoo with my personal issue? i can not divulge private information openly but i do desperately... show more the time ran out and no real help or info..i really need to speak to someone privately that can work with me through yahoo customer service and or technical support themselves..
how can i actually get some help from yahoo with my personal issue? i can not divulge private information openly but i do desperately need help..i have sent multiple messages through the "report a problem to yahoo" tab in my messenger but have not received anything back...a dear friend of mine apparently is having an issue with messenger but she doesn't realize it..for nearly a month now she is sending me messages but i can not reply because she doesn't get them back and when i send her an i.m she never gets them at all..i have archives proving the issue...i just need some kind of e-mail or help from yahoo..i can supply my e-mail and personal information if anyone officially from yahoo can help me...thank you
6 days ago
Additional Details
thank you for replying back..i use version 11.5 but i'm not sure which version she is using on her cell phone..problem is i don't have any other way to reach her so i can tell her and that is the biggest obstacle i'm having..it has happened before when her ex got into her account changing her settings without her knowing that's why i'm really hoping yahoo could send her an e-mail saying she is experiencing an issue or that her yahoo may have been compromised ..that's why i've been frantically trying to reach someone from customer tech support for nearly a month who can help..i hate that this is happening and it really bothers me inside when i get messages saying she'd really like to talk to her friend cuz she was upset and i can't even send replies back because she doesn't receive them..also she apparently can't see my online status message saying her name and that she is having yahoo issues please fix it...grrr
4 days ago