How to delete the data on whatsapp server?

I accidentally forwarded video to wrong whatsapp group.I deleted that video but I know everyone in the group can watch video since it is not deleted from whatsapp servers.What can I do to delete the video from whatsapp server so no one from that group can watch that video?

Go to whatsapp setting and un-register your number then whatsapp automatically delete all data of your whatsapp account in same time.

Whatsapp Server

next question:

if the number just left the group than join again, will all the files re-appear on the group wall or not?

thx a lot for your kind answer.