How to conduct Tourism Impact on Economic study?
I am a research student currently assigned to a client to carry out economic impact analysis for them. My client is into tourism activity. Unfortunately i have no economics background and have no idea how to carry out such an impact analysis. I have research about it but i am struggling to find a model to use. I would be glad if anyone could help me how to carry out tourism impact study and model that i can use to carry out such study , particularly the model which i can easily get via online.
- Anonymous7 years agoFavourite answer
1. a programing model to find the optimization of the tourism destination.
2. a Keynesian model to find the effect of spending and taxes on the tourism destination.(Tourism Income Multiplier,TIM)
3. an environmental impact assessment model for a tourism destination.
4. an input-output model to find the economic linkage of the tourism activities in a tourism destination.
5. a cost-benefit analysis model for a tourism project in a destination.
6. life cycle model of a tourism destination
7. contingent valuation model
8. the travel-cost model
9 the hedonic pricing model
- Anonymous7 years ago
a programing model to find the optimization of the tourism destination.