Can My Parents See My Phone's Internet History?

My question is rather specific, so please read the details before answering. I'm not asking this because I look up porn or anything, trust me. I'm seventeen and I am on a phone plan with my parents. I am getting my mom's Samsung Stratosphere because they are getting new phones and mine is shot to hell.... show more My question is rather specific, so please read the details before answering. I'm not asking this because I look up porn or anything, trust me.
I'm seventeen and I am on a phone plan with my parents. I am getting my mom's Samsung Stratosphere because they are getting new phones and mine is shot to hell. This is my first phone with a data plan, so I need to know a few things.
If I delete my history (plus cookies and cache), will my parents still be able to see it? My parents dislike me talking to people on the internet, and I exchange emails with a few online friends. They don't have my email address or password, so if they COULD see my history, would it just show that I was on Hotmail as a page, or would it show what address I used to log in and what emails I sent and what they contained? I need to know so that I know whether it is safe to contact my online friends through email on my phone. Thank you!