they say cancerians r ugly people?

they say the ugliest sign r cancerians? I am a cancerian I know I am shy and keep to myself. but I get conpliments from older folks white black Asian that I am a handsome young man.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favourite answer

lol, if you know you are a handsome young man then why you care what others say about your sign? Astrology does not state that Cancerians are ugly people if this is your question. If someone on here said that Cancerians are ugly, please can you refer me to the link? Because that is misinformation.

• 7 years ago

I don't think Cancers are the most attractive but they do have an energy that can be very sexy.

Depends on a person's taste.

• 7 years ago

I've never heard that cancers are considered ugly people. People tell me I'm sexy and beautiful all the time (not bragging, but just saying).

Source(s): I'm a cancer
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

uhhh im quite attractive im a cancer with leo rising... its not about a person's sun is about the rising. look at princess diana or michelle rodriguez are they ugly?

Source(s): july 1st cancer sun, leo rising, sag moon
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Thats not true. It all depends on your genes. Look at Colton Haynes!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

They aren't ugly.

• Its BULLSHIT! I think they are beautiful people inside and out

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

my husband is a cancer with a gemini ascendent and he is HOT!

he really is, I have to fight off women all the damn time, bitches! they have no respect!

Source(s): my husband is a cancer
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.