i like a girl that works at mcdonald?

I go there 1 in 3 weeks. I always see her there very cute. but my little sister said don't ever go for a girl who works at McDonald. she is white very pretty she doesn't belong there. maybe she is still in school I do not know. but I want to talk to her but I don't know how. I can't hold people up in line. what should I do? write a note and hand it to her when she gives me my changes?

I think I will give her a not. That's the only way I can think of unless you guys can give me some advice. I am in my 20s I hope she is at least 19 lol. She looks to be early 20s but sometime they look older then their age. I hope she is not a teen :(

LAURYN WTF!? LMAO hahahaha that's funny u will get top answers just for that lol

There is nothing wrong with working at McDonald's so don't listen to your little sister. What does she know? I'm not going to give you a tutorial on how to talk to girls but make sure you take into consideration that she is at her job and doesn't get payed to flirt with customers. If you think she recognizes you and might be interested, be straightforward and ask if you can get her number. The trick is to be smooth but fast because she can't have time to hesitate and hold up a line.

Also, if she says she's "too busy working" or "isn't allowed to give her number at work", she's probably not interested.

• Alan

Write out a note and hand it over with your payment. Something like "You're really pretty, I'd love to get to know you better, add me on Facebook if you're interested :)" with your FB URL. Ignore your sister! And smile!

• Badass

Yes, your idea is really cute. You could leave your number at the end of the note or something, or your name and ask her to add you on Facebook. And it doesn't matter if she works at McDonalds'?

awwwwww lol doesnt matter if she works at mcd's, i think you should do it unless she looks really young..