How can i write a letter for correction of my name spelling in bank ...?

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that the correct spelling of my name is " ....................................".

In the Bank records (in my Account and Pass Book) it is spelt as ".....................................".

I am enclosing the following documents in support of the correct spelling of my name :

a) School Leaving Certificate

b) Birth Certificate.

c) Pan Card.

d) Ration Card.

(Please attach only those which are available with you).

I would now request you to rectify the spelling of my name in your records.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(signature)

• roena

Name Change Letter Format

You would have attached along with your Account opening form, ID, address proof and all other documents required under Know Your Customer norms. Assuming that you did not commit mistake in the account opening forms, spelling mistake in your name can only be a clerical error. Simply give a request in writing to the bank manager to correct their records.

A. Rajagopalan

To be safe, I'd get another one issued. You could try to see if it works, but what will happen, is they will take the money out of your account, and send the check back to you, so you'll be without that money for several days. By the way, it's easier to 'slip something by' them if you deposit it in the ATM. They process those pretty quickly, so they don't scrutinize them as much.

how to write application for correction of address spelling ?

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that the correct spelling of my name is " NISA OMER".

In the Bank records (in my Account and Pass Book) it is spelt as "NISA".

how to request a letter for a change name to college

Need to write a thank you note on a card to my. Therapist

I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I CORRECT MY NAME IN PF ACCOUNT PLS TELL ME A SAMPLE OF APPLICATION

tariff correction